Thursday 19 November 2009

Busy bee....

My the weather's been blustery here in Derbyshire. I've been busy working, knitting and having family get to-gethers. We've all had a great time. My nieces Birthday is just around the corner so she has a lovely surprize in stall!

I've been working on a new addition to teddybearscottage. A cheeky little monkey from Ala and Ela. He's lovely to knit and ever so straight forward. I've made about five so far and already have new homes.

Here are the newest additions.....













3 comments:

Anonymous said...

these are all lovely little fellas,anyone would be thrilled to receive one. Keep em coming. x

Sara said...

Gorgeous!

Sally said...

These are so lovely !!! ;o))
I usually don't love monkeys too much but these are so cute! Well done!
I love your blog, thanks for the nice winter projects you showed.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...