Tuesday 16 June 2009

Frederick...




Hello there. We've been enjoying some lovely weather here in Derbyshire. I've been able to spend lots of time in the garden, which I love. The baskets and bedding plants are coming along beautifully and get very thirsty on hot days! I found some lovely wool to knit my new batch of bunnies jumpers. I've gone crazy for knitting bobbles so you'll see a few bunnys wearing them. Received a photo from Tina showing me Fredericks new home and an embroidered Tea-Towel I made. I'm sure he's well looked after and loved in his new home. I'm off on a little holiday to Chester and Wales now. I do hope you all have a lovely week and see you soon.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello..your knitted toys are really cute. I love knitting..it's so relaxing.

. said...

Hello Amber. Thank you so much for your lovely comment. It is relaxing isn't it. Helps to keep me sane! I'm not able to view your blog. Sorry

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...